Friday, September 04, 2009

ipod shuffle - the survivor


As crazy as it sounds...yes my ipod shuffle (2nd generation) survived a tour in the washine machine! I had forgotten it in a pocket of my jeans...truly amazing piece of technology.
This little thing follows me everywhere I go. I mainly use it to listen to radio podcasts and to motivating music when I go out running, it clips everywhere, it's easy to start and stop and it's very light. I took mine in grey as it matches best with the ear set color.

2 comments:

Sylla said...

wAHOO il est passé à la machine trop fort!! Je ne le mets jamais dans une poche, il est dans mon sac, sinon je suis certaine que je l'oublierais aussi...
Ici, la Rentrée c'est la folie... comme d'habitude.
J'ai fait la connaissance de Baptiste le petit garçon autiste dont je m'occupe, il est super! Mais je sais que ça peut déraper à tout moment.........

nkitkat said...

Hi Elise thanks for having passed by and said hi :-)