Saturday, August 28, 2010

Frk Turkis Gavelege


What a nice surprise I got recently from the post! I participated in a swap game with Frk Turkis, she has spoiled us all!!! She can sew fantastic things, here they are in a very cute wrapping pocket

it's a hairband

The rules of the game are to invite two other people to play along: if you want to participate you just need to leave a comment below, and I will send you a surprise and in return you will have to send me a surprise too  - so like a swap but one is free to choose what to give to one another

It will be pretty hard for me to fulfill the second part of the game as she can sew anything! 
To be continued...

1 comment:

FrkTURKIS said...

Dejligt at du kan lide gaverne :-) Det er nemt og fint selv at lave en stof-indpakning og den kan jo sagtens gøres mere spændende end denne ret simple udgave :-)

Bedste tanker fra Århus